Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Senior Year Winding to a Close . . .

. . . But not for me. I'll be back again in the fall for another spin since I'm now a Film Studies / Creative Writing double major. And a minor in literature.

It's just weird knowing that most of the people I came into college with will all be leaving, finding new paths in their lives. It's fascinating to look back to see how much has changed.

I've been looking more towards my future than I traditionally have in the past. I don't plan on going to grad school immediately, but I've been doing my research. We'll go with the flow. That mindset has not changed.

About halfway done with my screenplay for my class. It's intense and dark. When I'm done, I'll look around and see what I can do with revisions and look around at my options. It would be an exciting story to produce.

I'll try to keep this blog updated more regularly. It's been a long time since the days of constant writing in my Xanga and myspace (which are quite entertaining to read these days).

1 comment:

razzbw09 said...

i felt the exact same way my last semester at college! Adding the Creative Writing Maj is def a good thing for your film making.
And Xanga, is still the best blog on the internet handsdown.